The Japanese Car event at Knockhill is an event we look forward to each year, for reasons notwithstanding our success at the event in the past!
This time the event also coincided with a round of the popular Super Lap Scotland (SLS) series.
This was our third appearance at the Japanese car focussed day at Knockhill. We’d won the best Club Stand on our maiden appearance back in 2013 (read about it here), but fell short in 2014 (read about it here).
This time the day appeared in the calendar a little earlier than normal (May vs. July) and featured a round of the Time Attack style, SLS series.
We were delighted to take Best Club Stand again this year with a number of cars we’d had on stand previously but we also had a number of guys who’d never shown with us before.
We also had the 3rd place Jap Car of the Day in Andy’s Impreza Spec C Type-RA!
Greg’s FN2 Honda Civc Type-R took the BeTapp’d Show ‘n’ Shine courtesy of The Detailers Box.
Thanks to our exhibitors for the variety and quality of their cars they presented and we hope to see you next year:
- Ross Allison – Subaru BRZ
- Claire Brownlee – Toyota GT86
- Scott Thomson – Subaru Impreza STi 330S
- Brian White – Honda Civic Type-R FN2
- Andy Clotworthy – Subaru Impreza STi Spec C Type-RA
- Allan Stoddart – Nissan GTR
- Allan Stoddart – Mitsubishi Evo V RS
- Michael Foster – Mitsubishi Evo V RS
- Ross McLatchie – Mazda 323 GTR
- Barrie MacSween – Nissan GTR
- Jonathan Callaghan – Mazda MX5
- Steven Ireland – Honda Civic Type-R FD2
- Paul Thompson – Nissan GTR
- Reece Brown – Mitsubishi Evo V GSR
- Chris Shortreed – Honda Civic Type-R FN2
- Stuart McLauchlin – Mitsubishi Evo V GSR
- Mark Threfall – Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type-UK
Al, Craig and Jaff